Pages

Tuesday 14 April 2009

Good Girl Dinette

There are so many good food sites out there but this one particularly caught my eye. Listening now to KCRW's Good Food podcast I came across Diep Tran who hosts her Good Girl Suppers - exclusive dinners for her friends with a varied menu - from her own traditional Vietnamese cooking to Cuban, Spanish and Indonesian to name but a few. I am completely envious of those lucky people in L.A. who now will be able to sample some of her food in the Good Girl Dinette. It makes me want to search out some Vietnamese restaurants here in England.


Diep Tran in her kitchen - click the picture to see the wonderful video of Diep talking about her grandmother and cooking

Like any good food site it made me hunt out my south-east Asian cookbook and find a few recipes. And maybe, just maybe I will start my own supper club.... hmm.

1 comment:

DUTA said...

yummy, looks tasty!