Pages

Wednesday 27 June 2018

Acorn Vegetarian Restaurant


Acorn Restaurant serves some of the best vegan/vegetarian food in the west country (England that is). This smallish restaurant, nestled in the alleyways of Bath is a must go destination for anyone who loves vegetables.  Love it.

I am busy catching up on posts that I have sadly neglected over the last year or so... but  I am about to make up for that.  Just bear with me. The dishes speak for themselves and that starter is something that I would have again and again.

Chioggia Beetroots steamed with garden herbs & then shaved into slivers with a beetroot vierge & an aged cashew puree

Spiced roasted cauliflower with little bhajis, raisin puree and gel 

Poached rhubarb with nut cream and believe it was rhubarb jelly



No comments: